What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

Title: Independent Component 1 Approval
Label: Independent Component
Due Date: Thursday, 10/3 by 8AM

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
  • My Independent component will consist of taking a psychology class up at Mt.Sac. The psychology class will distinguish human behavior causes and explanations as to how the mind works. I will study the concepts of psychology by reading, taking notes, taking quizzes/test and doing activities. 
2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence. 
  • To show evidence of the 30 hours completed I am going to provide my teacher with a copy of my transcript with a grade being a P or higher. 
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
  • Taking a psychology class will help me understand the aspects of human behavior so in the long run i will have  kind of an idea of what to expect from patients. 





2 comments:

  1. Hmm. I am very impressed. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. APPROVED

    1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

    My Independent component will consist of taking a psychology class up at Mt.Sac. The psychology class will distinguish human behavior causes and explanations as to how the mind works. I will study the concepts of psychology by reading, taking notes, taking quizzes/test and doing activities.

    2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

    To show evidence of the 30 hours completed I am going to provide my teacher with a copy of my transcript with a grade being a P or higher.


    3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

    Taking a psychology class will help me understand the aspects of human behavior so in the long run i will have kind of an idea of what to expect from patients.

    ReplyDelete