What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Friday, April 18, 2014

Fourth Interview..


Michele Atkins-Young was the fourth person I decided to interview. Out of all the interviews I did, I can say that this one was the MOST useful. She was very detailed and helpful as to answering my questions. She gave me a couple of items that are required to treat a premature infant. 

This is used to monitor the babies heart rate. 

 As small as it might look, this is the actual size of premature babies diapers. 
 This is used to take the babies blood pressure.  

This is an Intubation tube. A lot of the time when the babies are born early they are born with immature lungs. So the NICU put the babies in a ventilator and the tube is placed midway of the infants lungs so that with the help of the intubation tubes it helps provide the infants lungs with oxygen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment