What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Title: Mentorship
Label: Mentorship 
Due Date: Tuesday May 13 by 8AM 

Content: 
LITERAL 
Link on the right side of my blog.
Ishna Mesa- Casa Colina

INTERPRETIVE 
What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
From volunteering at Casa Colina, the most important thing I have gained through my experience has been the opportunity to interact and work with different patients. It has helped be aware of how important it is to communicate effectively with patients.

APPLIED 
How has what you've done helped you to answer your EQ? Please explain.
My mentorship experience didn't help me answer my EQ because of the fact that I didn't have the chance to volunteer at NICU department. However, my interviews were useful and helped me answer my EQ. It made me realize that in order to ensure healthy growth communication needs to take place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment