What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blog 2: Summer Mentorship

Title: Summer Mentorship Component
Label: Mentorship
Due Date: Monday, August 19th by 8AM

Literal:
1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anvg8eKzDNEldFpNZ0xWU0VzUWhHazd3eUw2S0FBWkE#gid=0

2. Ana Vasquez (323) 227-1875

3. What questions were raised because of the 10 hours of experience?  List them. 
  • What could be the worse case scenario when helping a patient?
  • How should one react when there's an emergency? What should one do?
Interpretive:
4. What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
  •  Within the 10 hours of my summer mentorship the most important thing I gained from this experience would have to be the ability to communicate thoroughly with others. Without well communication there would be unhappy patients, and the goal is to maintain patients inactive and to give them anything they desire.
Applied:
5. How did what you did help you choose a topic?  Please explain.
  • I already had my mind set on choosing Neonatal Nursing as my senior topic. This concept was a benefit because it help me gain experience in what has to come in the long run when I do pursue this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment