What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: ESLR goals

Title: Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals
Label: ESLR
Due Date: Friday August 23rd by 8AM


1. Neonatal Nursing

2. Throughout this year I hope to gain all the knowledge needed to pursue this career and to make certain Neonatal Nursing is what I would like to succeed in within the future. I will show that I am an Effective Learner by doing my best to get into one of the best nursing programs known, and taking science courses. To show that I am an Effective Communicator I will communicate with patients and experts in the field to gain experience and to be able to adjust to different situations and conditions. To represent that I will be an Effective user of Technology I am going to use the internet appropriately to find the essential resources needed such updated news, articles, graphs, and schooling options. To ensure my being of an Effective I-Poly citizen I will partake in as many events and always remember to show devotion in being respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment