What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Blog 10: The Holiday

Title: Senior Project, The Holiday
Label: Research
Due Date: January 7, 2014 by 8AM

Content:
1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?
  • Of course, it is important to work on our senior project at all times. Over my break I finally got through with all my shots and started volunteering at Casa Colina. Today I was at the rehab center for about 5 hours and I got to interact with patients. I went through the rooms and asked patients if they were in need of anything. I also put 5 incoming admits charts together and labeled each of them with the patients name. 
2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
  • From volunteering, the most important thing I learned from it was to always greet patients with a smile and to always keep in mind that these patients aren't as a capable as we are so to always be patient towards them and provide them with anything they need in regards to their conditions. (By in regards to their conditions I mean if a patient would like water or any sort of nourishment I have to check in with his or her nurse because the patient might hold swallowing precautions.)
3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why? 
  • Regarding a 10 question interview related to my EQ, I would talk to a Neonatal Nurse because the answers she and or he could provide me will be more accurate as oppose to answer that can be found on the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment