What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

Title: Mentorship 10 hours check 
Label: Mentorship
Due Date: Friday January 10, 2014 by 8AM.

Content:
1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
     -At Casa Colina Centers for Rehabilitation in La Verne 

2.   Who is your contact?
     -Ishna S. Mesa 

3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   
     -Total of 22 Hours

4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
     - The 3 days I've volunteered at Casa Colina I walk through the east and west side of the hospitals and go into rooms and ask patients if they are ok or in need of anything. I call nurses and help them if they need any extra help. I also do paperwork, I put together admission packets for incoming patients, I go trough each paper and label them with the patients adressograph (sticker w patient info). 

No comments:

Post a Comment