What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Title: Lesson 2 Reflection
Label: Presentation
Due Date: The day after your lesson presentation by 8:00 A.M.

Content:

1. Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am most proud of the information and the program I spoke about because I felt like it helped my classmates get a feel on what its like to care for a premature baby.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P         ( AP)      CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I think I deserve an AP because I didn't meet time but I believe I had good information and followed all the other requirements.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
In my lesson 2 presentation what worked for me was talking about the COPE program. 

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
If I could back I would've extended my speaking time 2 more minutes and had a timer with me so that I know where I was at in time.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
I think my answer would be something to do with treating premature baby disorders and diseases they encounter. 

1 comment: