What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

Title: Independent Component 2 Approval
Label: Independent Component 
Due Date: Thursday, 2/13 by 8AM

Content:
1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours. 
  • For my 30 Hours I plan on continuing my mentorship hours at Casa Colina in La Verne. At Casa colina I will do rounds of the east and west side of the hospital meaning going through each and every patients rooms. I will help provide patients with any necessities they might desire. Along with being an extra help for the nurses at Casa Colina by helping them put together the patients chart. In which has forms that the nurses use daily to record patients pains or medications they might be on. 
2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
  • To show evidence of the 30 hours I will be completing, I will be posting pictures of what  the work I am assigned to do along with logging in my hours daily on my mentorship log.
3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
  • Working with the nurses will help me comprehend the aspects of working with patients who are in need of objects and aren't capable of obtaining the objects themselves. 



1 comment:

  1. APPROVED
    ____________
    Title: Independent Component 2 Approval
    Label: Independent Componet
    Due Date: Thursday, 2/13 by 8AM

    Content:
    1. Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

    For my 30 Hours I plan on continuing my mentorship hours at Casa Colina in La Verne. At Casa colina I will do rounds of the east and west side of the hospital meaning going through each and every patients rooms. I will help provide patients with any necessities they might desire. Along with being an extra help for the nurses at Casa Colina by helping them put together the patients chart. In which has forms that the nurses use daily to record patients pains or medications they might be on.

    2. Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

    To show evidence of the 30 hours I will be completing, I will be posting pictures of the work that I am assigned to do along with logging in my hours daily on my mentorship log.

    3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth

    Working with the nurses will help me comprehend the aspects of working with patients who are in need of objects and aren't capable of obtaining the objects themselves.

    ReplyDelete