What is the best way to ensure a premature baby grows healthy?

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Born at 19 weeks

Today at Casa Colina I came across a nurse, I helped her do paperwork in the nursing station and she had asked me a couple questions one of them which was "why did you volunteer here? do you wish to pursue this profession?" I told her that I wanted to become a neonatal nurse and she told me that was wonderful that she's thankful for NICU and its nurses. Karina Moreno the nurse told me that she gave birth to premature baby Brandon Alexander Moreno at just 19 weeks into her pregnancy on November  29th. Karina told me that brandon was held in an incubator at the NICU and that he had to have 4 eye surgeries due to excessive scar tissue. Brandon Alexander Moreno had to be hospitalized for about 5 and a half months before he was discharged. Karina seemed very satisfied with her babys stay at the NICU.
'
Premature baby at 19 weeks 
baby at 36 weeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment